18 October, Hamlet 5
Student Teaching Groups
|G4||Mark, Tejas, Jiale, Akhil|
|G16||Kevin, Jason, Brett, Wyatt|
Please get into groups and discuss your responses to question that corresponds to group number. Once finished, draw your response on the board:
- Group 1:How does Hamlet react when he finds out who’s skull he’s really holding (5.1.3373-3382)?
- Group Two:How does Hamlet react when he finds out that Ophelia is dead and about to be buried (5.1.3471-3481)?
- Group Three: Is Hamlet different when he gets back from his sea adventure (5.2.3669-76)
- Group Four: What final, dying request does Hamlet make of Horatio and how does Horatio respond (5.2.3916-3824)?
- 1. How to insert images? Any MLA or format questions?
- 2. Write your paper topic/argument on the board.
- 3. Discussion: What are you doing in your concussions? OR what does your essay have to do with environmental devastation and/or Climate Change?